Become a Sponsor and
Let Us Promote YOUR Business!
We aren't your typical fundraiser begging for money or a hand-out. Your business provides our community with valuable products, services, and employment opportunities and plays a critical role in the health of our community, and we’d like to work together to make this community even stronger!
With that in mind, we want to offer you special, highly effective exposure for your business to our 200+ families and also to the over 21,000 attendees at our events over the coming year – and we’ll show you how you can get it for a fraction of a cost, or even free!
Our Second Annual Saints & Sinners Gala is quickly approaching and this year, we’re offering an expanded, more flexible, and more creative range of Sponsor Opportunities to businesses of all sizes in the Cape and surrounding area.
Our different Sponsorship Opportunities offer a variety of low-competition, (or in some cases, competition-free) exclusive positions – for example, we’re offering prominent church bulletin recognition during our peak season for 4 weekends (1,300 bulletin printed each week).
We’ll also promote your business at the St. Andrew Catholic School Festival (20,000+ local attendees), as well as at our annual Silent Auction (800+ attendees).
We’re also offering distribution of your promotional materials to the 200+ families that belong to St. Andrew.
You can get full-page promotions in our event packets for the Gala (200+ attendees last year) as well as table advertising, and for a limited number of Sponsors, you can get extra, EXCLUSIVE advertising for our different Gala activities which are available at no extra cost, but are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Additional exposure for your business will be provided on our event website for 1 year, and for a limited number of sponsors, we’re offering to place your business banner on our school grounds for 1 year – think hundreds of visitors on a daily basis during school season and every weekend, as well as 20,000+ local visitors during our annual festival!
Highly Effective Exposure
St. Andrew will promote your business to...
200+ Parish and School Families
21,000+ Event Attendees
Exclusive & Low-Competition
Sponsorship positions for Silver and Gold level sponsorships are limited to a handful of businesses and enjoy many premium, high-exposure opportunities to be promoted throughout the year.
- Church Bulletin Recognition during Peak Season (1,300 Bulletins/Week)
- SACS Annual School Festival (20,000+ Local Attendees)
- Gala Attendees (200+ Attendees)
- Silent Auction (800+ Attendees)
- Gala Website Advertising
- Your Banner on School Grounds (hundreds of weekly visitors)
So how can you get all of this exposure and publicity for little to no cost?
By doing some simple, creative promotions 😊
For example, you can…
- Start holding “Casual Fridays” and let employees dress in jeans and a t-shirt on Friday for a $5 contribution
- Allowing customers to add $1 to their order as a contribution
- Company Bowling Tournament - set pledges for every strike, pins knocked down, etc. or make a one-time donation to participate. Winning team gets a plaque, prize, or special privilege
- Funniest Photo Contest - employees submit the funniest photos of themselves. Photos are placed on a bulletin board with a can under each photo. People vote by placing donations in the can. Winner get a plaque, prize, or special privilege
- Get more creative fundraising ideas here - https://www.charityauctionstoday.com/p/corporate-fundraising-ideas/
As a sponsor, not only will you be showing your concern for our community and the education of our children, but your tax-deductible contribution will go directly towards helping St. Andrew Catholic School (a 501 © (3) non-profit) to accomplish important things to meet the needs of our students, such as:
- Strengthen the security of our facility to maximize the safety of our children
- Support the excellent academic programs and technology updates for 21st century classrooms
- Assist with larger facilities projects such as an integrated PA system, keyless entry for classrooms, and other projects
St. Andrew has a spotless track record in terms of appropriate use of funds (rather than organizational overhead). We exercise careful and diligent use of our resources, so you can be rest-assured that your contribution will be efficiently allocated and used responsibly.
And these benefits don’t just go to Catholic students. Our student body is very diverse, and you may not know this, but 25% percent of our students are non-Catholic, and receive the highest-quality non-religious education along with the 340 total students who attend our school.
To summarize, you have a great opportunity to…
- Help a good, worthy cause important to our community
- Gain valuable exposure and publicity for up to 1 year to our 21,000+ members and visitors
- Get all of the benefits with little or no-money – you can work with your employees to raise funds!
- Possibly have an exclusive, no-competition position if you act quickly
- Have complete step-by-step assistance from our staff
The sponsorship levels, important dates, and contact information is provided below on this website. We thank you in advance for your thoughtful consideration and support in this meaningful and valuable endeavor as we strive to make this a win-win situation for everybody involved.
If you have questions, feel free to contact us by email or phone. We are more than willing to explain more about our different sponsorship levels and brainstorm the best way for your business to participate. Obviously, there’s no obligation and certainly no pressure, but together, we're confident we can figure out the perfect situation for your business.
Corinne Sibug & Julie Urban
Corinne Sibug & Julie Urban
St. Andrew Catholic School
Saints & Sinners Co-Chairs
Phone: (239) 772-3922